Saturday, November 2, 2013

Organized chaos

No matter how organized of a person you are, we all have days when chaos strikes. This morning Stella had pictures scheduled for 10, so I got up (a little later than I had planned), got myself ready and in the middle of my husband trying to dress Stella, her hair bow goes missing, her shoes that go with her outfit don't fit (apparently she hit a growth spurt in the last week), we ran out of diapers and we were running late. We scramble to the car without a moment to spare and then when we arrive we find out that the photographer forgot to mark us on her calendar. I was actually relieved. In the midst of the rush, we forgot to bring Stella's second outfit and her hair was a hot mess, so it turned out to be a good mistake. haha. We decided to go out for breakfast instead. :)

Today in the middle of my crazy life, I realized that you can try your very best to be an anal, OCD, organized crazy person (like I often do), but there are going to be days when everything is falling apart. And guess what? It's OK! That's something I continually have to tell myself when things go wrong. I don't handle it well when my perfect plan goes less than perfect, but I guess it's time that I learn (and get used to it) that sometimes life is just chaotic and there ain't a darn thing you can do about it. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment