Monday, August 8, 2016

Must Have Monday: Glass Gallon Mason Jar with Spout


Saturday my hubby and I had a date day in Springfield, Illinois. He took me to this awesome store called Five Below. (Everything there is five dollars or below) I am a total "stuffs" girl. I love buying stuff. Jewelry, sunglasses, trinkets of various kinds...so this store was straight up awesome sauce for a girl like me. I found several awesome items...and then my eyes caught a glimpse of a glass gallon mason jar with a spout...for FIVE DOLLARS! If you have ever looked around for one of these, then you'll know that they do not come cheap. I loved it so much that I bought two.

In the crunchy world of holistic living, these glass mason jars are amazeballs. I got them for brewing kombucha, but you could use them for fruit infused water, homemade kefir or whatever your crunchy little mind can think of. ;)

I bought mine at an insanely cheap price, so if you happen to live in an area that has a Five Below, you can find them there for $5 a piece. (You can search for a Five Below near you by clicking here) If you don't have a Five Below near you, I did find these glass gallon jars on Macy's website, starting at $12.99. Find them here.

Brew your own Kombucha or Kefir? I'd love to hear about it! Feel free to leave your favorite recipe in the comments. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment