Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Young Living Difference



I am going to be straight up honest with you all...I CRINGE when I hear people talking about how they "saved money" buying cheaper oils at the grocery store or a health food store. I am a bargain loving, frugal-ista...so trust me when I say...I LOVE saving money. However, sometimes we get what we pay for, and that is absolute truth when it comes to essential oils. I want to take a second to show you two very different methods of oil removal. First, watch this short video on Young Living's process... Click Here

Now watch how off brand oil companies "distill" their oils. Click Here

Do you see the difference?? In the off brand oil's video, he mentions the possibility of iron and aluminum being in the oil - not good! They also keep it in a plastic bottle. There's no legitimate testing done. There's no way of knowing exactly what all is in that oil. 

THIS is the quality you're buying when you purchase cheap oils. I'm not trying to step on toes, just speaking truth. There's one oil company you can trust, and that's Young Living. Buy from whoever you want, just make sure you're buying Young Living. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment