Sunday, December 29, 2013

Creating a Scrapbooking Inspiration Binder






Although I am a very creative and expressive person, I do have moments when I sit down to scrapbook and I think to myself "Now what?" I sit there staring down at various colored pages and don't even know where to start. That's why I created my inspirational binder. When I have "creativity block", I grab it and thumb through it to muster up some inspiration. I made this binder from the giant stack of scrapbooking magazines I had. I went through them, tore out all of my favorite pages and then threw the magazines themselves away. I took the pages that I kept, slid them into page protectors and put them into a binder. This comes in handy not just for inspiration, but also ideas on different scrapbooking techniques, tips and page layouts. You can learn a lot by reading a few scrapbooking magazines. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment