Thursday, April 18, 2013

The 3 Wonders of the Multi-tasker

Multitasking is no easy task, but as a mom you gotta do what you gotta do and you gotta do a lot of things, so it's best if you learn to do several all at once. I have 3 items that I call "The 3 wonders of the Multi-tasker" because they make it seem like I'm more awesome at getting things done than I really am. :)

Number 1 - The Crock Pot. You can spend all day folding laundry, changing diapers, running errands and STILL have dinner on the table when the husband gets home. He will be left thinking you are wonder woman and little does he know, dinner cooked itself!

 
 

Number 2 - The Sling/Baby Carrier. This is a life saver! If your kid likes being held as much as mine does, then you know how awesome this invention is! I clean, grocery shop and even lead worship at church with the help of the sling. It's amazing! Every multitasking mommy needs one!

 
 
Number 3 - For you breastfeeding mommies, the Easy Expression Bustier aka the breast pump bra. I LOVE this!! How does a mom who is always on the go have time to blog?? While breast pumping of course! Forget holding the pump to your boobs, no one has time for that! People keep telling me they're sorry I have to pump, because pumping is "exhausting". I have to laugh, because with the breast pump bra, pumping gives me my "me time". I know it's 20 minutes where I can surf the net, scrapbook or even drive if I'm on the go.

 
 
So there ya go. My 3 favorite inventions since becoming a mom. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment