Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to my life...

On March 6th (2013) my already busy life became even more complicated in the best way possible. I became a mommy to the most beautiful girl in the world. (So, I'm a little bias) ;) Although I love my girl, let's be honest with ourselves...being a mom is a tough job! No one ever said it'd be easy and now I clearly see why. There are days, as I'm sure other mommies can relate to, where I find myself going in ten different directions...none of which is the right direction. It takes 2 hours just to get out the door. There's feedings, diaper changes (sometimes multiple diaper changes in just a matter of minutes), 20 minutes of breast pumping, getting your stuff together, getting your kids' stuff together, eating a bite before you head out, putting on a dab of make up so you at least look a little alive and of course there's the hair...do you throw it up or take the time to bother with the flat iron?...whew! It's exhausting! Not to mention the days where you aren't going anywhere. I swear some days it takes me until noon just to get dressed, because I'm too busy getting other things done. There's the hubby's lunch to pack, laundry to do, a cat to feed and oh yeah, there's the baby on top of all of that. Moms deserve a paycheck that even Bill Gates couldn't afford. Do we get one? Sort of. We get our payment in the smiles on our babies faces, the "dinner tasted great" from our husbands and the satisfaction of knowing we survived another day. It's a chaotic ball of crazy, but there's no other place I'd rather be. And on top of taking care of the baby, my husband and the cat...I also have my own passions and hobbies. I love to craft, which you'll soon find out is a big part of my life. I love to sing and write music when I'm not wiping some one's butt and I love to do all these things while wearing some pretty ridiculous heels. I'm not a plain-Jane kind of woman what so ever! Show me the bright colors, bold animal prints and crazy patterns. Can't promise I'll make it work, but I'll sure have fun trying. :) I'm sure there are people out there who think I'm a little bit crazy and yep, their right! But it takes some one a little bit off their rocker to take on this life. :)

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment