Sunday, April 28, 2013

Praise Baby

This morning Stella was really fussy while I was getting ready for church, so I turned on some worship music and she became calm instantly. I believe she already has a spirit of worship even at 7 weeks. I played this music while she was in a the womb and I play it now, because I want her to be surrounded by God's love. I don't think it's ever too early to start exposing your children to the power of God. I believe she will be part of a mighty movement in her generation and it all starts with a seed that her daddy and I plant within her. For us, worship music is the seed. I want her to have a heart that longs to praise her king. I know the enemy will try to attack us along our journey of raising up a mighty woman of God, but he can bring it on, because our God is greater. My life changed when I had a baby. My goal in life is no longer about earthly things, but about raising my daughter to be madly in love with her creator. I LOVE Sunday morning worship, because I strap her in the sling and we worship together from the stage. Her daddy is the worship leader, I sing back up and she is right there in the middle of it all. I love it!!
 
Here I am, leading worship with my girl. :)
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment