Saturday, April 27, 2013

80's themed bridal shower


When it comes to parties I love themes! (as you can tell) So I was super excited when I got invited to my good friend's bridal shower and saw that it was 80's themed. I can't take credit for any of this, because I had nothing to do with planning it, but I have to share it with you because it's an adorable idea! We had a blast!

Here I am with Stella all dressed in our neon colors ready for the party!
 
(And a close up)



 
 
Now check out the décor...
 
 





 (Yes, those are Pac Man cookies below!)



 
 
All of the guests wore 80's attire...
 
 
The bride's future name made with records :)



 
The games we played were 80's themed as well. We had a game where we were given quotes from 80's movies and we had to match them with the correct movie. It was harder than I thought it'd be! And of course there was 80's music being played while we were standing around snacking. One thing you could do is have a prize for best dressed to encourage your guests to dress up. We didn't have any problems with that, as you can tell. ;)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment