Monday, February 1, 2016

Must Have Monday: Orange Blossom Botanical Face Wash

Happy Monday! This week the spotlight is on one of my favorite products. Orange Blossom Botanical Facial Wash. This stuff is the bomb!



What does it do? It cleanses the skin without stripping your face of its natural oils. contains MSM to promote healthier and clearer skin, wolf berry seed to hydrate and essential oils to sooth the skin. Best of all - it doesn't contain any toxic chemicals or synthetic fragrances.

You may look at the price and wonder if such a facial scrub is worth the money. I promise you, it is...but here's a helpful tip on how to conserve your facial wash and stretch your dollar. ;)




You can find foaming soap pumps online at Amazon or abundanthealth4u.com...or you can do what I do. I go to the dollar store, buy a foaming hand soap for a buck, then take it home, pour the soap out and wash it thoroughly until all traces of it are gone, and I have a bottle for my face wash. :)

A nice companion to the Orange Blossom face wash is the Sandalwood Moisturizer Cream. I will be honest, I haven't tried this yet (I'm saving my ER points so I can get it for free)...but I hear it's equally as amazing. So, keep your eyes pealed, because it might just show up on a Must Have Monday feature. ;)


3 comments:

  1. If i were to add Vitamin E and other oils to help enhance, how much should i add?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i were to add Vitamin E and other oils to help enhance, how much should i add?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're making the foaming hand pump recipe, I would add 3 drops to the face wash before adding the water, just to ensure that it gets mixed well. If you're adding it directly to the bottle, you could do 5 to 1o drops just depending on preference.

    ReplyDelete