Thursday, June 22, 2017

Super Summer Recipes with Young Living!


There is nothing as refreshing as lemonade by the pool on a scorching hot day! This recipe is delish!! My kiddos went crazy over this lemonade! As a health conscious mama, I love that this recipe is completely free of nasty ingredients. It's healthy AND deliciously tasty!



Give your meat an extra kick with these great marinades! It's cook out season, which means - it's the perfect time to try these recipes out on your meat! My personal favorite is the Mediterranean marinade on grilled chicken kabobs, with bell peppers, zucchini and onions. Yum!




Margaritas are my favorite adult beverage, and this recipe doesn't disappoint! This is the perfect drink to enjoy by the pool or at a girl's night in!




These are just a few of my favorite summertime recipes with Young Living Essential Oils. Tomorrow we're talking all about oils to use for vacation! :) See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment