Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Enjoy the Outdoors with Young Living

There are so many ways to avoid toxic chemicals this summer, as you enjoy the great outdoors and spend time soaking up the sun. Here's my Young Living outdoor summer survival guide. ;)


Lavaderm Cooling Mist is the perfect outdoor companion! 






Young Living JUST released their insect repellent last week at convention, but if you're a frugal DIY'er - this recipe is a great one!




I can not sing the praises of Peppermint enough for keeping you cool! We recently stayed at my inlaws' house, where their AC had just given out. We were without Air Conditioning for 3 days. I applied Peppermint to the back of my neck and was AMAZED at its ability to keep me cool! No one else used the Peppermint, and they were all hot. I was very comfortable as long as I had my Peppermint oil on. This is a must have oil to have on hand this summer!




If you get a little sea sick, DiGize and Peppermint are your friend! Apply the the belly button, or inhale to help make your fishing trip enjoyable, without tummy troubles. ;)




These are my favorite outdoor summer survival tips! Tomorrow I'll be sharing some recipes for outdoor cooking! Yum yum! See you tomorrow! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment