Sunday, June 26, 2016

Praying for Your Spouse - Day 14: Their Integrity



Integrity is who you are when no one is looking. It's the moral compass that you live by, regardless of what is going on around you. Pray that God would make your spouse a person of integrity. Ask that God gives them the courage to stand for what they know is right, and not to fall under the pressure of the world. Ask that God gives them a teachable spirit, and the desire to walk in truth. Where they have failed, ask God to give them a heart to admit their mistakes and seek your guidance.

Proverbs 28:6

Better the poor whose walk is blameless than the rich whose ways are perverse.

Proverbs 11:3

The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity. 

Psalm 7:8

Let the Lord judge the peoples. Vindicate me, Lord, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High.

Psalm 26:1 

Vindicate me, Lordfor I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the Lord
and have not faltered.

Psalm 25:21

May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment