Friday, June 24, 2016

Praying for Your Spouse - Day 12: Their Protection



It's no secret that there are dangers everywhere. Your spouse doesn't have to be a soldier or an emergency rescuer for them to come in harm's way. Ask God to protect your spouse from accidents, diseases, sickness, and evil influences. Pray that God will keep them from violence and the plans of evil. Ask God to be their fortress and shield.

Verses to Reference:

Psalm 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Psalm 27:5

For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 18:2-3 
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn  of my salvation, my stronghold. I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.

Psalm 17:7-8  

Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes. Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings


No comments:

Post a Comment