Thursday, June 23, 2016

Praying for Your Spouse - Day 11: Their Health



Your spouse's health isn't something to take for granted, regardless of where they are physically. Ask God that every part of your spouse's body will work the way God created it to. Ask that anything out of balance will be put back in place. Pray that they will have the desire to take care of their body. Thank God for being our healer.

Verses to Reference:

Psalm 103:2-3

Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases
Psalm 107: 19-20

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
 2 Kings 20:5

Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what theLord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord.

 Isaiah 58:8

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear,then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
 Jeremiah 33:6

Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.


No comments:

Post a Comment