Monday, October 21, 2013

Toilet Paper Storage







Let's face it, toilet paper can take up a lot of room, especially when you store it in your cabinets or drawers, like I used to do. I finally came to the conclusion that I could be using that space for much better things. I found this metal basket in our linen closet and decided to use it to house our TP. Now, instead of stuffing our drawers full of toilet paper, we are able to use them for other things and we have this cute little basket that sits by the toilet, letting everyone know where a fresh roll is should we run out.


Ok, so I know there's absolutely nothing glamorous about a toilet, but I wanted to show you what it looks like sitting in its place. There's not a lot you can do to make toilet paper attractive, but I have to admit, I'm quite fond of this change. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment