Monday, October 21, 2013

Magnetic Pin Board

I like things to look nice and neat, so magnets and various invitations, pictures and appointment cards scattered about is not my idea of nice looking. So, I made a pin board for the fridge. It was super easy!



What you'll need is a piece of card board, craft foam or cork board, hot glue gun, fabric, magnets and push pins.

Since I couldn't find cork board, I just used thick craft foam and used about 4 or 5 pieces stacked on top of each other. (the foam I used was sticky on the back, so I stuck them all together, but you could use regular foam as well). I put the foam against the cardboard to make it sturdy and then I covered it with fabric and hot glued the excess fabric to the back of the board, hot glued magnets on it and it was done!


No comments:

Post a Comment