Monday, May 16, 2016

Must Have Monday: Car Diffuser

It's no secret that I'm an oily fanatic. So when I saw these diffusers online, I went a little nuts inside with excitement. I have tried several ways of diffusing oils in my car. I have an actual oil diffuser that goes in the cigarette lighter, but doesn't blow the oils into the air. It has fabric pads that you drop oils on, and it diffuses by a fan that fans the oils from the pad into the air. I like it alright, but it doesn't work amazingly well. I have also tried clipping a clothespin with oil-sprinkled fabric onto the car vents. That works alright as well, but this diffuser is my favorite of the three methods...


How cool is that?! An actual diffuser for the car! I just got mine in the mail today, and it came at the perfect time. We had a three hour car drive today, in which I got to test out our new car diffuser. I love it! I am a visual person. I like being able to SEE that the oils are being dispersed into the air. It's a festive little addition to our new vehicle. You can buy them here 

(Once again I'd like to remind you that I am in NO way getting paid for endorsing this product. My Must Have Moday rants are simply just products that I love that I think my crunchy readers may enjoy as well!) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment