Monday, March 14, 2016

Must Have Monday: Super B



Being a mom of two toddlers (one and three), I found myself hitting a point in the day where I had zero energy. In fact, getting out of bed most days was becoming a challenge for me. I felt drained. I decided to look into supplements that help with energy. Young Living offers a large variety of supplements and vitamins, but this one stood out to me.

First and foremost, Super B is very affordable. For a wholesale member, 90 days worth of tablets are $22.75. (You take one, once a day) That's a great price for 3 months worth of quality vitamins!

The benefits that Super B offers are great as well! Here's the description taken from the Young Living website:

 Super B™ is a comprehensive vitamin complex containing eight essential and energy-boosting B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12. The complete B-vitamin profile in Super B not only assists in maintaining healthy energy levels, but it also supports the nervous system, aids in maintaining normal cardiovascular function, and helps with internal enzyme reactions.* With the new addition of B5, Super B now also assists with mood support.

I take my tablet every morning with breakfast. I have noticed that I feel more energized and over all my mood is more positive. I really love this supplement!


No comments:

Post a Comment