Sunday, March 27, 2016

Using Your Premium Starter Kit - An 11 Day Showcase



If you've heard of Young Living Essential Oils, then the chances are pretty high that you have also heard of the Premium Starter Kit. (And if you haven't heard of any of this, stay tuned, because these are some amazing products!) The Premium Starter Kit (PSK) is a kit that Young Living offers that has 11 of our most popular oils. 

For the next 11 days, I will be teaching you how to use the PSK. I will be highlighting one oil each day. This class will be here on my blog in written form, but it will also be taught live on Periscope. Find me on Periscope @Living_Wholly or you can also find the replays at katch.me/living_wholly. This awesome showcase starts tomorrow! (March 28th)

There are 3 people who will benefit from this showcase:

1) People who have bought the kit and want to become more confident in their essential oil usage

2) People who have heard of essential oils, but aren't sure if they want to buy them

3) People who have no idea what essential oils are

Chances are pretty high that you fall into one of the above categories. Join me on Periscope, or follow along here if you'd like. I promise you will learn some really great info. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment