Sunday, December 29, 2013

Organizing Your Paper Scraps

I'm an avid scrapbooker, so I have lots of scraps of various size scrapbooking paper. I originally kept them in an envelope, but that got frustrating when I came around to using them, because I had to dig around for the color or pattern I was looking for. Now finding scrap paper is really easy with these cubbies.


The left column are full sheets of 8x8 paper and to the right are my scraps. I organize my scraps by color. Shelf 1: Organe, 2: Pink & Red, 3: Purple, 4: Blue, 5: Green and the bottom shelf is neutral. I try to set aside a day every couple of months to sort through each color and throw out the scraps that I most likely won't use, just to keep the chaos under control.

If you're a scrapbookin' fool like me, I hope this helps keep your scraps under control. It works extremely well for me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment