Monday, October 24, 2016

Must Have Monday: Passion Planner



I'm about to tell you the secret to my sanity. :) This little tool holds my life together and keeps me from going completely bananas. I'm talking about my planner. Now, I will be honest and tell you that I am a total frugal-ista. I like things cheap. I used to buy the standard ten dollar planner from Walmart, but then I found the Passion Planner...and it changed my life. It's worth the extra money by far!



 I prefer the Passion Planner because it not only has a place to plan individual days of the week (along with each month's own page), but it has space for you to plan out each day by specific times. Below is a week at a glance. It has room for you to plan each day from 6am to 10am. It has space for you to write things in every half hour. So, you can make planning your day super specific, down to the half hour. How amazing it that?!



You can get the Passion Planner in 2 different sizes - compact or standard. It also varies in price depending on size and colors. Prices range from $24.99 to $34.99, depending on your choice.

Here's mine when I've got it all filled out for the week...


I like to use Washi Tape and erasable gel pens to add color and inspiration to my daily schedule. Somehow I get more accomplished when there are bright colors to inspire me. ;)


You can buy your own Passion Planner here or download and print out your own Passion Planner for FREE here (using the password "yes")



No comments:

Post a Comment