Monday, October 17, 2016

Must Have Monday: Fine and Dandy Accessories

I am SO excited about today's must have items! One of my friends has started her own online business of designing pins, t-shirts and various accessories that are all about breaking the mom-shaming mold and empowering other mothers and women in general. Her stuff is SOOOO cute!! Take a look at a few of my favorite things in her shop...






This is just a small sample of some of the cuteness she has in her online store. Seriously, go check it out right here! (And just so we're clear, I'm not getting paid to promote this. So go. check. it. out.)
:)

I am a proud owner of the Not Your Rival tote!


I also want to add that buying from Fine and Dandy helps support real life people. You're not buying from a massive corporation, you are helping a mom stay at home with her 3 kiddos. There isn't a cause more worthy than that. ;)

I was super impressed with the personal touch of my order. Inside my order was a small card that said "You're doing great, Momma." It's awesome to have that reminder. ;)


Make sure you check out their shop and if you love them as much as I do, follow them on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment