Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Survival Guide

Hello friends! Turkey day is right around the corner and I have an awesome tip for anyone who loves to indulge a bit on the Thanksgiving feast. (Don't we all??) ;) Today I'm talking about essential oils for the digestive system!



Young Living has some amazing oils for digestion. My personal favorites are DiGize (seriously, if you have any tummy troubles at all - DiGize is a MUST!) and Peppermint. So let's get to it...





Keep your tummy happy on Turkey Day by using DiGize. You can take it in a capsule or drink it in your water. (I highly recommend taking it in a capsule over drinking it) If you don't like ingesting, you can also apply the tummy.

DiGize is an oil blend made up of Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise and Patchouli. Together these oils help cleanse the kidneys, stimulate the stomach, increase bile flow and help with digestion. Long story short - this oil is an absolute must have. It's the oil that made me a believer and it's also the oil I will never go without.



Peppermint is another great oil for digestion, although I do NOT recommend using any other brand than Young Living. (If you're wondering what sets Young Living apart, visit www.seedtoseal.com) You can drink some Peppermint in your water, take it in a capsule or even apply to the tummy.

Which ever oil you choose, I recommend using 30 minutes before you eat and after you finish eating as well. Your tummy will thank you. :)

You can purchase these oils here


No comments:

Post a Comment