Monday, May 23, 2016

Must Have Monday: Cloth Diapering Essentials!

Where are my cloth diapering parents at? This post is for you! We all know where our mind goes when we hear someone say "cloth diapering" - we immediately go straight to the poop factor. Sure, throwing a wet cloth in the diaper pail is easy...it's the poop that's not so easy. I kept going to and from cloth diapering for months, because of the poop factor. And then I was introduced to two incredible tools that have changed my cloth diapering experience for the better...the WAY better! ;)


First off, here's the diaper sprayer. I LOVE having a diaper sprayer! It's high pressure, so there's no dunking or scraping poo here. You simple just spray. I got the Bum Genius brand on EBay for a great deal, but you can find a variety of brands for around $50. (I have also seen some people make their own sprayers from tools from the Hardware store, but I am mechanically challenged, so I just bought my own) ;)

BUT...no sprayer is complete without this handy dandy AMAZING tool to go with it...


The Spray Pal is undoubtedly the BEST diapering invention ever! You literally don't have to touch the diaper at all after placing it in the Spray Pal. Here's the pictured instructions that come with the Spray Pal when you purchase it...


It takes the poop out of cloth diapering, which made all the difference for me. I purchased the Spray Pal for around $20. Buying these two tools together is a bit of an investment, but I promise you, it pays off! Throwing down $10 or more dollars a week on disposable diapers is just not as cost effective as cloth, no matter which way you slice it. (No shame to the parents who do use disposables!) I know the thought of handling dirty diapers is gross to say the least, but these two tools are a must have in my book. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment