Monday, February 15, 2016

Must Have Monday: Thieves Spray


I can not express with human emotion how much I LOVE Thieves spray! I am a lover of all the Thieves products! They are great! Thieves spray is a travel size spray bottle that makes a lovely addition to the diaper bag, purse or back pack. It's great to spray on shopping carts, in hotel rooms, on restaurant tables before eating, in the car for a fresh smell, on dirty hands and can even be sprayed directly in the mouth. Many of my friends will spray some Thieves spray in the back of their throat to support their immune systems during cold and flu season. And...it makes a GREAT punishment for naughty kiddos.



 (Side note about Thieves Spray: My two year old is sweet 90% of the time...and then there's that other 10% where she likes to remind us that she's in the terrible twos. For smart mouths, we use Thieves spray (a friend of mine calls it Sassy Spray). Thieves is made of Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Rosemary...which means it's SPICY! Washing your kids' mouths out with soap is a thing of the past. Just use some Thieves spray. This is seriously like a miracle worker in our home. When Stella is acting out, we show her the bottle of Thieves spray and that's usually all it takes to change her behavior. Now, before you go questioning my parenting skills, I'd like to clarify that Thieves spray is not only SAFE, it's actually beneficial. It helps boost the immune system, while teaching your child a lesson. Win/win!)

Thieves Spray is a staple item that is always found in my purse. I highly recommend it if you are a germ-conscious mama like me. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment