Monday, April 25, 2016

Must Have Monday: Piggy Paint Nail Polish

Anyone who knows me and how girly I am, knows that I love having cute nails. However, sometimes beauty products and crunchy living don't mix. Thankfully there are people out there who have the same passion for crunchy beauty as I do. And now I introduce you to Piggy Paint. It's nail polish that is "as natural as mud" but way prettier. ;)


I am in love with this product! The reviews that I read said that because it's water based, that it may chip faster, but I have been wearing Piggy Paint on my toe nails for the last week with zero chipping. I LOVE it! It doesn't have a strong odor, like regular nail polish that nearly knocks you over from the fumes. They have lots and lots of colors to choose from, so you're not limited on your selection, and best of all, it's completely non toxic. (And they also have a non toxic remover as well!) The colors have super cute names that cater to the younger generation, and the cute little piggy mascot makes these nail polishes a favorite for kiddos. My daughter loves them just as much as I do, and she gets really excited when we purchase new colors. I will be honest, the price is a bit more than I used to spend on regular nail polish, but the safety of that non toxic promise is worth it. You can purchase Piggy Paint on their website (www.piggypaint.com) or you can find Piggy Paint on other online shopping centers, like Ebay and Amazon. (I have found some pretty great prices on Ebay!)

So, that's my rant and rave for today, for all you health conscious girly girls like me. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment