Monday, September 26, 2016

Must Have Monday: Essential Oils for Fall

Happy Fall ya'll! The first day of autumn has come and gone and we are officially in pumpkin season! (can I get a hallelujah?!) This time of year is always such a mix of emotions for me. I'm a die hard water girl. Give me all things sun, beach and swimming all summer long and I'm set. But, I equally love fall. Pumpkin spice, apple orchards, bonfires, hayrides, Halloween and pumpkin patches...it's awesome! :)

So, the perfect scent to get me transitioned from swimming to pumpkin picking is this fab-u-lous essential oil combo.


Pop these little babies into your diffuser and you'll be in fall heaven. This is by far my favorite diffuser combo. It's delish! It might make you crave some hot apple cider or a pumpkin spice late, but one thing is for sure...you won't want to diffuse anything else. You're welcome. ;)

Not a Young Living member? Order your oils here!


No comments:

Post a Comment