Monday, May 2, 2016

Must Have Monday: Genesis Hand and Body Lotion

My hands become incredibly dry during the winter months, to the point of cracking and bleeding. If you're a regular follower of my blog, then you know how much I loath and despise synthetic fragrances. It's really hard finding a great lotion without added fragrance, and even ones that are fragrance free, still have other added junk in them. I decided to treat myself to Young Living's hand lotion. They have a few different scents to choose from, but my favorite is Genesis Hand and Body Lotion.


I'm in love with this lotion! It absorbs right into the skin, which I love. A lot of other lotions are thick and leave my hands feeling waxy and greasy. This doesn't give me that feeling at all! It's super smooth and feels great on the skin! I don't use lotion on a daily basis, so this bottle will last awhile for me, (You can order yourself a bottle of Genesis Hand and Body Lotion here)





No comments:

Post a Comment