Monday, February 8, 2016

Must Have Monday: AromaGuard Mountain Mint Deodorant

There's a dangerous product that lurks in almost every home. It's used on the body daily, and it's been linked to Alzheimer's and breast cancer. I'm talking about that stick of antiperspirant deodorant in your bathroom cabinet. Do yourself, your mind and your body a favor...and get rid of it!

Now, you may be wondering what deodorant you can use that will cut the funk AND keep you feeling fresh. I've tried a lot of toxic free deodorants, and my favorite by a land slide is Young Living's AromaGuard Mountain Mint Deodorant. They actually have two scents - the Mountain Mint and Meadow Mist. I will be 100% honest with you...the Meadow Mist does not smell good to me whatsoever. It actually made me stink. (Just keeping it real) BUT the Mountain Mint is amazing!

It has a fresh minty scent (hence the name), and feels great on! I honestly don't even feel like I'm using an all natural deodorant. It's pretty hard finding a deodorant that isn't harmful AND feels great on. If you've been on the hunt for a great toxin free deodorant...do yourself a favor and try this! (I promise you'll thank me later) ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment