Monday, June 3, 2013

Dry Erase Board

Despite his many fabulous qualities, my husband is a pretty disorganized person. I have to remind him of a lot of things, so rather than wasting money on post-it notes, I decided to make this for our kitchen. It's a dry erase message board.





I made this using an old picture frame. I took some scrapbooking paper, stamped it with a coffee stamp (the theme of my kitchen) and hot glued some ribbon on the top and bottom and added a bow.
You can make this same idea using a different size frame, different paper backgrounds and a flower or button as the embellishment. There are so many options to make one that is totally custom to your design and taste. Just use a dry erase marker and...





Wa-lah! :) You have yourself a message board! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment