Monday, July 1, 2013

Paper Organizer

If your house is anything like mine, cards, letters and random papers get stashed on top of the microwave and the next thing I know, the corner of my kitchen looks like a rat's nest. So I find this very handy to have on my fridge. It keeps the clutter under control.


What you'll need is a cereal box, scrapbooking paper, hot glue gun, magnets and embellishments. (I chose a flower)

Cut the top off of the cereal box and cut the front off at an angle. Cover with scrapbooking paper, place on whatever embelishment you want and hot glue magnets to the back.

Now, keep in mind that this is supposed to keep things organized-NOT become a catch all for papers. I make a point to go through the papers I stash in here at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment